- Catholic Mass with dedicated Parish Priest Father Christopher Okoli.
- Weekly Communion Prayer Service
- Monthly Rosary Service is held by Saint John Nepomucene RC Church’s Rosary Alter Society
- Protestant Services service presided over by Rev. Brian Noack Pastor of Saint John’s Lutheran Church.
- Jewish Holiday Services celebrated and led by Rabbi Dr. Steven Moss from B’nai Reformed Temple
- Adult Education Series are held monthly by our Art Teacher on staff at Affinity. A variety of Mediums are used. Classes are offered from beginner to advanced levels.
- Crafts Workshops are a big part of our creative program at Affinity
- A wide range of exciting culinary experiences are available. The Recreation Therapy department provides a modern array of programs including guest chefs from the local area as well as cooking series that use new techniques featured in such publications as “Food & Wine”.
- The Executive Chef at Affinity also comes out of the kitchen and conducts cooking demonstrations.
- International Lunches & Dinners provided be our culinary staff or catered from local eateries
- Musical shows are performed by the best of the local talents on Long Island , You will hear Steel drums, Broadway Show tunes and music made famous by the Rat Pack and other Modern Music
- ‘Wine Down Wednesdays”, Drinks in the Pub
- Connetquot Library Club, Red Hat Society, Knitting & Crochets Club, Veterans Groups, Garden Club, Pet Therapies, etc…
- A Licensed Yoga teacher runs classes for body, mind & soul
- A Licensed massage therapist offers mild therapeutic massage for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Spa Programs with guided mediation and aroma therapy
- Low impact Exercise & Movement classes
Keeping your Mind Active:
- Crossword Puzzles, Word Challenges, Sudoku, Poker, Brain Teasers, Bingo, This Day in History, State of the Month to name a few. Our residents are encourages to attend these and many other programs to maintain and even expand their knowledge. Never too late to learn is our Motto!
“ Premiere Weeks”
- Unique to affinity is a theme week each month where the staff motivate the residents to get involved in the week’s special programing …Traveling the Word, Political Topics, Cultural Events will be Explored in creative and eventful ways….You won't be able to stay away!!!